Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009: The Broken Santa Club

Harimanta.
Well, here I am. A little late, but better late than never- which is what happened last year, by the way. Merry Christmas! Not that I celebrate it. I don't even celebrate my own birthday, after all. My real reason for posting this is the picture above- I copied it out of the School Rumble Treasure File- a sort of official guide to the series, and needed an excuse to post it.

Harima as Santa- why would I post that on a day like, say, Valentines, or New Years Eve? It had to be Christmas. Last year, I forgot to post it, and by the time I noticed, it was way too late. It's now 1.23 am on the 26th of December, but frankly, I don't care anymore. So I hope you had a merry Christmas! Mine was positively crappy, but that's another story. Which I'm not going to tell, so don't ask.

5 comments:

  1. Eh actually more like happy new year now. ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! What, that doesn't look like Harima! XD Good disguise lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenn: Haha, I'll take both greetings. Here's a belated Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Harima just makes about anything better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Blow: Hehe, thanks. He's easy to draw, too- nothing much in terms of facial expressions, and a nice, clean art style thanks to Kobayashi Jin:D

    ReplyDelete