Sunday, September 25, 2011

Kyrie eleison, Kyrios

Gundam Nagato Yuki
My second gunpla kit, and rather shoddily built, to tell the truth. I didn't paint it, panel linings were first done with a 2B pencil, and then with an overly-thick Sharpie... you can probably see the smudges all over it. Ah well. Anyway this is a NG 1/100 Gundam Kyrios. I got it mainly for the 'claw' and the fact that it can transform into a 'jet'-like mode (what they call a Mobile Armor in the series)- 2 for the price of 1, sort.



Getting the photos to align themselves properly was the hardest thing I've done since... the last hardest thing I've done. I didn't take any photos of it in Mobile Armor mode because- go figure- I decided that I didn't really like the look of it that much. Ah well. Check out this site for better looking, better posed photos of the Kyrios.


No comments:

Post a Comment