Saturday, October 1, 2011

Utter Randomness: Musical Chairs

Copyright... no idea.
Let me get one thing straight before I go on: I hate chain mail. Not the kind you can wear to deflect otherwise mortal wounds, but the type posited on your doorstep emotionally blackmailing you into posting it again.

Memes, however, are fine, and I don't mind standing back at a safe distance to watch the play unfold. I don't take part, however. That being said, there are exceptions to the rule, this 'playlist shuffle' meme being one of them. I can't remember when I completed it, but the basic premise is this: enable shuffle in your media player, and click next. Each track is the answer to one question. Here we go, then...

 1) What would best describe your personality?
Rinbu Revolution ( - revolution) by Okui Masami. Apparently I spin around a lot.

2) What do you like in a guy/girl?
Okaeri by Ayaka. I suppose this means that I just want someone who will come home to me. Simple wants? It's just too bad that Ayaka had to stop singing (some physical condition).

3) How do you feel today?
Saturday Night Gay Bar by Sendai Kamotsu. Just a really weird song. What else can I say? I suppose it means I'm dreadfully happy. I hardly ever am, by the way.

4) What is your life's purpose?
Shape of My Heart by the Backstreet Boys. Oh that's just swell. My life's purpose is to figure out the shape of the organ that pumps blood to the rest of my body and is illustrated in medical textbooks worldwide.

5) What is your motto?
Champione by Orange Range. This was a theme song for the FIFA World Cup Japan joint-hosted with South Korea. Pretty generic motto.

6) What do your friends think of you?
Baby one more time by Britney Spears. One more time of what?

7) What do you think of your parents?
Kusatta umi de oborekaketeiru boku wo sukuttekureta kimi (腐った海で溺れかけている僕を救ってくれた君) by KAGEROU. Well well. Impressive one. Basically they saved me from drowning in a rotting sea. The only 'rotting sea' I've been to is Port Dickson, years ago- the water was coated with oil. You'd think that an oil tanker had blown up off the coast.

8) What do you think about very often?
Rejuvenescence by LUNA SEA. So I think about being getting refreshed often, then. Quite true, since I tend to feel burnt out.

8) What do you think of your best friend?
Sadame no Ito (運命の糸) by KAGGRA. It's the thread of destiny that brought us together. How romantic... -rolls eyes-

9) What do you think of your crush?
Puppet talk by Plastic Tree. In one word: awkward.

10) What is your life story?
1/2 by Kawamoto Makoto. Um, never satisfying enough?

11) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Houki Boshi by Younha. Good one. I want to be a comet. Innocent maidens will make wishes on me, and I shall ignore them because the atmosphere is interfering with my hearing, My apologies, ladies.

12) What do you think when you see your crush?
Homework ga Owaranai by Mawatari Matsuko. "Sorry dear, still got work to do- see you next year"

13) What do your parents think of you?
Lonely in Gorgeous by Tommy February6. They just love me!

14) What do strangers think of you?
hate. red, dip. it by Plastic Tree. Dark song. Strangers think I'm gloomy and depressed?

15) How's your love life?
M by Hamasaki Ayumi. This one's full of hope. Sadly no correlation with reality, at least not at the moment.

16) What will they play at your funeral?
So much love for you by KOKIA. Touching, but you could have told me that while I was still alive, you know. Now's your chance- don't say I didn't tell you.

17) What will you dance to at your wedding?
Happy Ending by Hamasaki Ayumi. But we've just started!

18) What is your hobby/interest?
Fuyu no umi wa yuuei kinshi de (冬の海は遊泳禁止で) by Plastic Tree. No swimming in the sea during Winter. Stating the obvious here, but... that's not a hobby.

19) What's your biggest secret?
Kaikou (邂逅) by Közi. An 'Encounter'? What, I got kidnapped by aliens?

20) What do you think of your friends?
Sunshine by Gabrielle. Yep, they're all buckets of sugar and spice and everything nice...

21) What song do you listen to when you are sad?
Feel your breeze by V6. Well it's definitely a cheerful song...

22) In love?
Get Over by dream. I'm in love, and I tell myself to get over it. Fabulous.

23) What song do you air guitar to?
freesia op1 by Gackt. So I air guitar to dark, melancholy songs.

24) What should be your signature karaoke song?
Yuki Hotaru (雪蛍) by Plastic Tree. ...you show-off, you.

25) What is your greatest desire?
Road Trippin by Red Hot Chili Peppers. I like traveling. It's not my greatest desire, though. Actually I don't know what it is.

26) What does next year have in store for you?
The Hill by Marketa Irglova. Going uphill- facing challenges? Pfah. Forget next year, what about now?

27) What's your outlook on life?
With Love by LUNASEA. Live to love. Love to live. Hippy Generation to the max, eh.

28) How will you die?
WINGS by Utada Hikaru. Finally something from Utada! When I die I'll sprout wings from my back. Sephiroth, anyone?

29) Do people secretly lust after you?
Believe by See-saw. Because it's always better for your self-esteem to believe that someone, somewhere does.

30) The best advice you will ever get :
For You by Utada Hikaru. Um. Whatever you do, do it for your own sake?

31) What will I be doing for the next 3 months?
Spica by Plastic Tree. Ah, a beautiful song, this one. So I'll be mooning over someone and staring at the night sky for 3 months? Lovely.

32) What do you think of Bloody Awful Poetry?
Oasis by HYDE. Who are they again? Oasis? Do they live near one?

33) What will they play at your funeral?
Hatenkou Robo Dojibiron by Harima Kenji. Hahahaha. Like, what?! Hey, didn't I answer this question earlier...

34) What will your future mother-in-law be like?
stand by me by The Brilliant Green. Well that's a relief.

35) What is the favourite song of the doctor who will help deliver your baby?
Dearest by Hamasaki Ayumi. Hey. That's my wife there, and my baby. Not yours!

36) If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
Monera Shi no Teien (モネラ氏の庭園) by ANATAKIKOU. Right. It'd be about someone's fancy mansion. Mr. Monera to be specific.

37) What sort of world ruler would you be?   
Tonight by TVXQ. A poetic, emotional one, apparently. And hopelessly in love.

38) Will you ever get a dog or cat?
Open up your mind by Mirai. Yeah, why not? Haha. Maybe a Chow-chow. It'd be a good vacuum cleaner or a footstool.

39) What would you say at your Oscar/Nobel prize acceptance speech?
Uncertain Memory by Gackt. Because I'm obviously too awesome to remember what I planned on saying.

40) What is your superpower?
Good-bye Days by YUI. My superpower is to Auld Lang Syne everyone within the vicinity to death.

41) Why are you attracted to enigmatic brooders?
12gatsu no love song by Gackt. That doesn't answer the question at all, dammit! Wait a minute, I'm the one who's usually classified as the enigmatic brooder... oh bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment